How to get to Zaragoza
You can feel lucky to have chosen this city as your exchange destiny because its situation offers you a lot of transport options to arrive.
PLANE: Zaragoza Airport has direct international flights from/to: Brussels, Bucharest, Cluj Napoca, London, Milan and Paris. And national flights from/to: Palma de Mallorca and Tenerife.
- Bus: 3h45min. Departures every hour. www.alsa.es
- Train: 1h30min (High speed train called “AVE”). Departures every hour. http://www.renfe.es
- Car: 3h20min. Toll-free dual carriageway (A-2).
- Bus: 3h30min. Departures every hour. www.alsa.es
- Train: 1h45min (AVE). Departures every hour. http://www.renfe.es
- Car: 3h. Two options: toll motorway (AP-2) or trunk road (A-2).